Add your review
office chair 108
The office chair 108 is a classic office chair, originally designed back in 1950. Since then, the chair has contributed in numerous important decisions reached in various board rooms worldwide. The chair is also hugely popular in movies and television series. These chairs were for instance seen in the series Suits.
Ideal for meetings
The office chair 108 is ideal for to the boardroom table. The chairs are not adjustable in height, but do swivel 360 degrees. This ensures you can turn to the speakers during a meeting, without any interference due to the scuffling of wheels or height adjustments.
Optional; The office chair 108 is also available with castors upon request.
|Materials||Stainless steel with a steel core, Mesh|
|Armrest height||23 cm|
|Armrest length||36 cm|
|Height arms||71 cm|
|Back height||90 cm|
Why order with us?
- Extra firm frame, carry weight up to 130 KG
- Detailed finish and solid frame, perfect finish
- Wheels suitable for any type of floor, no scratches
- Suitable for commercial purposes or offices (meeting rooms, waiting rooms, common room)
- Simple installation in 3 steps
- 2 to 5 years full warranty (regular or premium model)
- Hollow frame, low carrying capacity
- Poor finish, welds are visible
- Wheels scratch the floor
- Chairs are tilted after assembly, don't stand straight
- 1 year limited warranty