Jack from Delft
This came as surprise as I didn't expect such good quality item (Eames DAW patchwork chair) and such good service. I received the chair earlier than I expected and the customer service was very responsive. Highly recommended!
Add your review
Eames DAW Patchwork
The Eames DAW's modern design makes it difficult to believe that its original design is over 60 years old! The Eames DAW is a mid century design classic with its origin in 1948. Since then, this chair has become an icon in many interiors and today, it is more popular than ever!
Mix & Match with color options
The Eames DAW is available in many different colors. You can for instance choose to go for a sleek white look, to add accents in black, or to go your own way completely by mixing chairs. The Eames series consists of various models, there are models with and without armrest, and you can choose between different types of bases. The Eames DAW is available with a wooden frame, dark wooden frame, stainless steel frame, b...
|Materials||Fabric, Maple wood|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||65 x 62 x 85 cm|
|Armrest height||72 cm|
|Armrest length||35 cm|
|Back height||85 cm|
Why order with us?
- Special developed UV coating so that the seat will not discolor
- Extra firm frame, carry weight up to 130 KG
- Extra thick seat for more comfort, strength and long-term use
- Perfect fit for commercial purposes or offices (meeting rooms, waiting rooms, public places or shops)
- 2 year full warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- No UV coating, seats discolor
- Low quality finished frame, low carry weight
- Thin seat tears easily in usage
- Complex assembly, frame needs to be build up
- 1 year limited warranty