Add your review
Eames office chair EA 108
Sleek & functional design
The Eames office chair EA 108 is a classic office chair, originally designed back in 1950. Since then, the office chair has contributed in numerous important decisions reached in various board rooms worldwide. The chair is also hugely Eamesular in movies and television series such as Suits and 24.
Ideal for meetings
The Eames office chair EA 108 is ideal for to the boardroom table. The chairs are not adjustable in height, but do swivel 360 degrees. This ensures you can turn to the speakers during a meeting, without any interference due to the scuffling of wheels or height adjustments.
Optional; The Eames office chair EA 108 is also available with castors upon...
|Materials||Stainless steel with a steel core, Linen|
|Seat height||50 cm|
|Armrest height||23 cm|
|Height arms||71 cm|
|Back height||90 cm|
Why order with us?
- Extra firm frame, carry weight up to 130 KG
- Detailed finish and solid frame, perfect finish
- Wheels suitable for any type of floor, no scratches
- Suitable for commercial purposes or offices (meeting rooms, waiting rooms, common room)
- Simple installation in 3 steps
- 2 to 5 years full warranty (regular or premium model)
- Hollow frame, low carrying capacity
- Poor finish, welds are visible
- Wheels scratch the floor
- Chairs are tilted after assembly, don't stand straight
- 1 year limited warranty