Add your review
Eames office chair EA 108
The Eames office chair EA 108 is a classic office chair, originally designed back in 1950. Since then, the chair has contributed in numerous important decisions reached in various board rooms worldwide. The chair is also hugely popular in movies and television series. These chairs were for instance seen in the series Suits.
Ideal for meetings
The Eames office chair EA 108 is the ideal office chair if the appearance of your office is important when receiving clients. The chair is height adjustable, features a tilt function (fixed and loose) and swivels 360 degrees.
Unique series of office chairs
The Eames office chair EA series is one of the most famous and b...
|Materials||Stainless steel with a steel core, 100% genuine leather|
|Armrest height||23 cm|
|Armrest length||36 cm|
|Height arms||71 cm|
|Back height||90 cm|
What customers say about us
Based on reviews
Why order with us?
- Extra firm frame, carry weight up to 130 KG
- Detailed finish and solid frame, perfect finish
- Wheels suitable for any type of floor, no scratches
- Suitable for commercial purposes or offices (meeting rooms, waiting rooms, common room)
- Simple installation in 3 steps
- 2 to 5 years full warranty (regular or premium model)
- Hollow frame, low carrying capacity
- Poor finish, welds are visible
- Wheels scratch the floor
- Chairs are tilted after assembly, don't stand straight
- 1 year limited warranty