Add your review
Panton Chair designed by Verner Panton
The Panton Chair, the well-known chair carrying its creator’s name is the very famous classic which, due to its S-shape, forms a true icon for the design lover. Verner designed this chair in 1959, because he was inspired by the design of Gerrit Rietveld’s Zigzag chair. He wanted to create a special design in combination with gravity and in balance with the surroundings. Due to new theories about the bearing surface and the lifting of materials, the very first single-form injection-moulded plastic chair was created. The Panton Chair became a true icon.
Colours and materials Panton Chair
In 1970, the Panton Chair had made it to the front cover of the famous magazine Nova and 25 years later, in 1995,...
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||82 cm x 48 cm x 40 cm|
|Seat height||45 cm|
What customers say about us
Based on reviews
Why order with us?
- Special developed UV coating so that the seat will not discolor
- Extra firm frame, carry weight up to 130 KG
- Extra thick seat for more comfort, strength and long-term use
- Perfect fit for commercial purposes or offices (meeting rooms, waiting rooms, public places or shops)
- 2 year full warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- No UV coating, seats discolor
- Low quality finished frame, low carry weight
- Thin seat tears easily in usage
- Complex assembly, frame needs to be build up
- 1 year limited warranty